View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 03:40 PM   #172
homeceo43
Connoisseur
homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.

Device: Meebook P78 Pro, Likebook P6
Now that we can use "send to device" for kfx files produced with the KFX Output plugin ...

I use the metadata plugboard to add series info to azw3 when sending the file to my device.
{series}{series_index:0>2s| | – }{title}

I tried creating a new metadata plugboard and chose "any format" (kfx is not an option), KINDLE2 as device (I use a Voyage, Oasis and KT3)
but this does not work on the kfx file produced with the KFX Output plugin. The title is not changed.

I don't mind manually changing my book titles in Calibre to add the series info....just thought I would check here first to see if I might be missing something using the metadata plugboard. I don't know if it is even possible to use a plugboard for the kfx file.

Thank you.

Last edited by homeceo43; 02-27-2017 at 03:43 PM.
homeceo43 is offline   Reply With Quote