View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #75
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Husky View Post
Is it possible to add livelib.ru as X-Ray source? Here's a book for example - http://www.livelib.ru/book/1001126888 There's interesting facts, history, plot, critics, etc.

Unfortunately, Amazon/Shelfari doesn't contain any russian book info.
I've looked at the link you posted and it doesn't seem to have any character or term descriptions. I was reading it translated via Google Translate so maybe I'm missing something. If I'm right, then I'm not sure what exactly you wanted us to put in the x-ray. X-Ray only stores information about characters and terms in the book plus some notable quotes.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote