View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 AM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscat View Post
Never occurred to me that it could be a flaw in the plugin!
lol... trust me, there have been a few flaws lately. Not enough time to test every permutation of the large number of plugins I maintain unfortunately. Just trying to rush through the backlog so I can take a break for a while so patience appreciated for the odd hiccup like you have found.
Quote:
What about for Apply Saved Searches? I would think the same reasoning would apply, but when I go from a view with a saved search applied to one without, even if I set a blank saved search and tick "Apply Saved Search," it still doesn't force the previous saved search to be removed - the results remain limited to the saved search results and all the other books aren't added back into the view. Is this correct, or am I doing something wrong, or have I stumbled upon another error?
You would make a marvellous tester

Yeah, another flaw - there is a little difference in the GUI I hadn't noticed between the restriction combo (which has blank as a value in the dropdown and has fixed values) versus the saved search dropdown (which does not have blank). So it needs a different piece of code which I have now added in 1.0.4 above.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote