Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #65
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Sure, it doesn't always work. But most of the jokes it doesn't work for would fail my wife's "that's too offensive" detector if I were to tell them anyway. And since she does a far better job than I do at avoiding pissing people off, I normally defer to her judgement on such things. On the other hand, she doesn't mind me getting quite offensive about my own ethnic groups.

As usual, your mileage may vary.

Xenophon