View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:25 PM   #26
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
You don't need to restart KSM to play with KOReader. Just run ./koreader.sh -d.

Quote:
touch_probe_ev_epoch_time = true,
Yes, your evtest clearly shows that's required.

What happens when you comment out this line? I see a bunch of SleepCover events which clearly isn't relevant. I don't have time atm to look closer.

Quote:
According to you, a remote access over telnet from you to my device could be helpful ? (need to change root password at least)
Nah, I think we probably have the required info from the evtest. What I'm personally lacking is evtest results from other Kobos to compare.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote