View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 06:30 PM   #17
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
No worries, Bookpossum! I am so far behind on posting. I still want to add more comments to the Bel Canto discussion, and I have yet to start this month's novella. I haven't even put up the Christmas tree yet! If only someone could gift me more time under the tree!
Thank you! I feel better and I've got my tree up at that.

Just remember the wisdom of How the Grinch Stole Christmas; it'll be Christmas, no matter what. Relax, take a breath, pour yourself a glass of Christmas cheer.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote