View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 12:10 AM   #73
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Kinda hoping that a future version of the drop target will add support for Kindle for Android's AmazonSecureStorage.xml that was added to the k4mobidedrm.py tool a few versions back. I generally download from the MYK site or pull off my Kindle Touch, but on Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine, this gives me black & white covers, where if I pull them from an Android device, I get color covers.
If you go to Alf's site one of the last posts has a link to updated K for Android tools.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote