View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:57 AM   #60
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Okay, relax, take a deep breath and chant to yourself: "Fictionwise will have another sale after this*. It will be a better sale, with a better coupon. I can hold out for another 60% off. The books will still be there†. Another sale with a better coupon. At least 55% off. The books will still be there."
This is the tactic I've been taking too. And then Fictionwise did do a 60% off coupon. I was doing really well this year up until then!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote