View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #90
jswinden
Gone Fishing
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingies
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan2000 View Post
Ack..just noticed the "Previously" label above the Kobo Touch in your sig. Sorry about the un-needed suggestions
Oh no problem, I'm always open to suggestions. I had the first gen of Kobo Touch about 1-1/2 years ago when they were first released. A VERY good hardware platform. Unfortunately the firmware was really sub par. The CS team and developer teams were really helpful and nice, and along with some others from this forum I participated in their firmware beta program. They were trying their best to get the FW right, but they just kept making it worse. Pity, as it was a good e-reader as far as hardware goes. It was really easy to add fonts--just dump them in a folder called fonts and use the proper naming convention. But the book rendering just never looked right. I returned it just before the Borders at which I bought it closed their doors for good. I was afraid if I didn't I would never see a refund!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote