View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #84
jswinden
Gone Fishing
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingies
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
One thing I noticed about the Kindle Fire is that my Amazon books and side-loaded books are separated. The amazon books are listed under "books" and my side loaded (calibre emailed) books are listed under "documents".

Does the Nexus 7 group the books together? I find it annoying to have to look for my books in 2 separate places.
Duh, I just remembered I've got the app on my Android phone. I never use the phone for reading apps so I forgot. Of course the phone and tablet versions are a bit different in some areas. The Kindle app on my phone has the choice of On Device, Archive, and Store, so I think there is no distinction made between store bought and sideloaded. I do have a lot of sideloaded on it and they show up in the same place as store bought books.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote