View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I'd fall somewhere between "never" and "bug fixes forever." If a bug arises that doesn't impede on my reading, I couldn't care less on it getting fixed. I don't really have much need on an eReader for features other than reading, so updating with new features doesn't appeal much to me. If I want a bunch of features, I'll get (another) tablet thing.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote