View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I chose limited time. It's vague, but forever is a long time and at some point development resources need to move on.

That said, as long as there's a reason to believe that a significant number of people are still using the device, I'd expect critical issues to be addressed. For example, a few years back when the rules for Daylight Saving Time changed, I'd want to see an update for any semi-current device that used the DST logic.

But, as ApK said, best to expect the worst.
OddCosine is online now   Reply With Quote