View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Sorry if I overstepped. I've heard many Kindle owners complain about the Kindle's PDF support, or lack thereof; my interpretation of "pathetic" was based on that, combined with my concept of the PRS-505's PDF support (which I think of as "acceptable" but not "good.") (I'm probably elitist or spoiled when it comes to PDFs; I've been working with Acrobat Pro since version 4.0.)

There are certainly plenty of electronic documents labeled "confidential," and a great many lawyers who get very upset at the idea of unauthorized people seeing them. (This is usually combined with a lack of awareness of how digital documents work, but that's a secondary issue.) And while they may bounce around emails in their companies, and their clients/vendors/etc, those have all (presumably) signed some kind of NDA about the info they receive; Amazon has certainly not agreed to keep confidential any info that passes through their servers.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote