View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 02:13 AM   #75
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I also just got an idea: maybe the v1/v2 from the sync is based on the serial (and defaulting to v1 for an invalid one)? I will test this soon.
It shouldn't be. The discussion on the new versions was started because of the model id. That is different and should be in the request. I suppose they could be validating the serial number as well, but they haven't for any of the other machines.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote