View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 01:48 AM   #74
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Just an update on my Touch (4.8.x) firmware update and ePubs. Still no luck. I have emailed someone at their GitHub site (as suggested by geek1011) and will let you know if there is anything to report. Meanwhile I think I would hold off updating your Touch (unless you want to test and verify - or not - that this happens to you also). It would be nice to know if this a problem for everyone or just an issue on my specific Touch. The ePub books in question still work fine on the non-updated Touch.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote