View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:27 AM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
There is also a new option to enable and disable some sort of tracking at the end of the energy and power settings (but I haven't tried it).
It isn't new. It was on the Reading setting page. But, it might have disappeared in one of the recent firmware.

Unfortunately, I think it does to much. As well as turning off any reporting to Kobo, it also turns off the stats collection. Nothing mentions this, but if you go to the Activity page after turning of this open, there is a message to tell you how it is turned on. As I like the reading stats, I have complained to Kobo. Hopefully they will decide that separating these two things is a good idea.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote