View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:03 AM   #10
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I find I am using my Nook light for 80% of my reading and going through batteries like crazy. That is one of the main reasons I want the colour. In the summer I do some reading outside though, so I would still need my Classic Nook. And when I go away the classic would be better for battery life. But, I would want it to sync my books, which I don't think it will do.
Are they CR2032 batteries (like the official Nook light)?

See here for 20x of them for $3.50

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.751
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote