View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
Rjl2001
Enthusiast
Rjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic Wifi, Nook Color (rooted)
Question Anyone own both a color and classic?

I've got a Nook Color that I've really been enjoying the last couple weeks. There's a B&N about 30 minutes away, so I've been going every few days and like that I can read any ebook free for an hour per day. But my understanding is if I root the NC then the instore features such as the free 1 hour reading go away. Well I noticed a new Nook Classic on craigslist here for $110. I'm thinking this way I could root the NC, but then still have the Classic to use for the instore features. Plus the added benefit of having an e-ink reader for when I'm wanting to read while outside.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anybody owns both, do you actually use both regularly? How does the online B&N stuff work when you have two, does it just sync up so the same books and everything are on both Nooks? If it does keep them synced, would your bookmarks or notes from the books show up on both devices?
Rjl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote