View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I bought DNS9 for both of my daughters. (Not the "preferred" version, but one a bit less expensive than that.) They both love it. They use it for their school papers, emails, etc. Now my husband is thinking that maybe he wants one, as well.

I don't have the patience for dictation software. I type faster than most people can dictate, and I think and revise as I type. It's much easier for me to compose if I can see what I've written so far. (I don't like audio books, either.) But for people who don't type easily, I'm glad to see that this software has come so far. I just wish there was a version of Dragon for the Mac. (My older daughter is using my old Mac laptop, in addition to a desktop PC.) ViaVoice is available for OSX, but apparently isn't nearly as good.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote