View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 11:59 AM   #41
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
I tried the sport and got the same king of trouble as you: the sport content in Windows explorer was a mess. I returned it and bought a jam and all was fine. However, since the jam is a back-up for my zip, I haven't used it much so I have no idea of the battery life, just that the folders are much better organised on the jam than on the sport.
I definitely like the Zip better. If I get the promised great battery life on the Sport, though, all will be forgiven. Plus in the future I won't be swapping out cards; I'll just be using the Sport as my go-to for audiobooks; maybe starting out with an empty card will make a difference.

It doesn't seem to have the option to increase the playback speed--not a feature I ever used on the Zip, but others may care about that if they're considering the Sport. It also inexplicably uses a thinner, harder-to-read font for the display of track information, and doesn't show the clock time, but instead the track number (e.g., 1/22, 2/22).
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote