View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 03:44 AM   #38
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Is it python 3 that asks for this? qRegisterResourceData(int, unicode, unicode, unicode)
That's strange.. (no unicode in python 3.x)
Could be that I or Debian messed up something with the PySide dependencies for Python 3, or just a problem with PySide. I only meant I get that error if I run the program with Python 3.

I'll see if I can get the file with the corrupted name to you. It might be difficult seeing how it's corrupted and all, but I suppose tar should preserve it properly. Anyway, I don't have that file on my laptop.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote