View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 08:18 PM   #989
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdurgee View Post
I just gave the following a try, but the results were unexpected:

k2pdfopt -bpc 1 -cbox1 0in,.52in -m .11in,.04in,.14in,.6in Analog_2014-12-01.pdf

Reading 4 pages from Analog_2014-12-01.pdf ...

Detecting document orientation ... No rotation necessary.

SOURCE PAGE 1 of 4 (5.7 x 9.6 in) ... 3 new pages saved.

SOURCE PAGE 2 of 4 (5.6 x 9.0 in) ... 0 new pages saved.

SOURCE PAGE 3 of 4 (5.7 x 9.0 in) ... 0 new pages saved.

SOURCE PAGE 4 of 4 (5.6 x 9.0 in) ... 0 new pages saved.

4 pages written to Analog_2014-12-01_k2opt.pdf (0.1 MB).

Note that only the first page was processed, I expected all four pages to be processed with the first page only having just the top .52in cropped off before further processing. What did I miss?

Dave
I may have misremembered--you may need to explicitly state that all the other pages use a default crop box. Try adding this to the command line:

-cbox2- 0,0
willus is offline   Reply With Quote