View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 03:54 AM   #969
GOODMAN
GOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: onyx m92
DEAR WILLUS

I want to learn 2 solutions

1. I want to get more number of rows of text per crop box and less magnification in lanscape mode. So is there any way to control crop box size and what are the commands i have to use?
2 In the grid mode, I want to get cuts with margins intact without having crop boxes applied so that I can get same text size page per page rather than variable text sizes.
Please help me.

GOODMAN.
GOODMAN is offline   Reply With Quote