View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #106
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Argh. It looks like they've done something to the website so that if it's your first visit on a particular browser, it redirects you to the front page instead.

Idiots. It's like they're trying to drive people away.

Anyways, no need to fill out any email info. Just click on the "Free Library" link on the blue navigation section across the centre-top of their content on the homepage, just below the giant "Suduvu" animation and the ad banner and right above the Search box, and then scroll past the box on the actual "Suduvu Free Book Library" page which asks you for your email to "New Titles This Month", and merrily download away.

"His Majesty's Dragon" is no longer free in the affiliated Kindle/Sony/Nook stores, but you can still download the PDF version (if you can't, please PM me).

The Elizabeth Moon Paksenarrion tie-in stories are under "More Suduvu Free Books". They're PDF only, and the descriptions next to them are spoilery for the Deed of Paksenarrion, so don't read them when you right-click/save if you haven't finished the original trilogy.

They've also some Star Wars novellas and a short story from the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction if anyone's interested.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I did download the pdf. Possibly what happened to me was due to a Firefox plugin I use to disable scripts. After I enabled them completely (and not only the ones on suvudu.com), the sign-in page doesn't seem to appear.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote