View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAdams View Post
It would be great to see a family of devices w/ a variety of screen sizes, say:

5" (pocketable)
7" (agenda / calendar replacement)
12" (full-size reader almost able to show a letter size or A4 sheet at 100%)

William
That would be ideal, and the latter is all I want as marking up A4 documents is my main need. All the other stuff is just gravy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Why do I have this odd feeling we're just going to see a flood of mediocre devices with bad designs and 5-hour batteries?
Because first gen gadgets usually suck?

That said, the Google Tablet is the one I'm keeping my eye on. If anyone can match design, battery life etc. of the iPad it's Google IMO.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote