View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 12:19 AM   #5
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Thanks for that Craig. I was also wondering about the difference in ebook formats. Looking at buying my first (so far it has been all freebies and webpages) and noticed that it was available in Palm DOC and MS Reader. Also noticed that MS Reader was a much bigger download and thought that images and such might have something to do with it.

To go off topic a bit: I am finding it hard to justify an ebook purchase over just buying the book used. Proper books are just so much more...bookish. And they last. Hmmm how to say it? I suppose I'm a bit too much of a bibliophile and I like to loan things out. I suppose if all my friends had Palms... But I'm sure this goes through everyone's head. And I imagine that it forms the crux of the whole debate around the worth of ebooks. Perhaps this will spin off to its own thread... Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this.
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote