Thread: 24 Bones!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #25
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelFStewart View Post
First of all, Don, thank you!

If they aren't 1.99 then they will be. The publisher had said $1.99 or 50% off, which ever was less. It could be that an author requested that they not be included in the sale.

I'd recommend Scars on the Face of God - as a great horror. Middlewitch if you're interested in YA - Heather is here on the board somewhere. Michael Boatman (Spin City star if you recall) has written a humorous Revenant Road. You'll note that the formatting is some of the best that you've ever seen. The publisher takes great pride in making each novel a work of art.
Hahaha - Interestingly, Boatman's ebook was the other title (of two), that I've marked for purchase. (I'm waiting just a little while longer to see if any of the other titles will be lowered in price.)

Thanks for mentioned "Scars on the Face of God." I'll go over there now and read the synopsis.

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote