View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I am now confused, Georges. When I look at an author to work on, I go to ebooks and using the search at the right side do a search on the author's name in Last Name first and vice versa. If the find shows an author has been used, I tend to avoid him or, depending on the date posted, ask the previous book maker (?) if he or she is still working on the series. If no match is found, then I assume no one is working on this series and go ahead with building the books.

I don't know why sometimes this causes a repeat of books already posted. How else should I check to avoid this? I guess I should check each book. Again, I have no intention of stepping on anyone, especially you, my friend.

Charlie
Oh I know. No harm done! Try doing a search here and search in titles only. Voilą!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote