View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #98
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by All4Fun View Post
I just don't get the time being spent on trying to convince EA. He/She is clearly upset and is still not supportive of the decision to close the Conservatory even though alternatives were presented. I think it's naive to continue to believe that we can satisfy everyone with Alex's decision. Time to move on as far as I'm concerned.
I hope Ea reconsiders; for the purely selfish reason that I've enjoyed reading her contributions to various discussions.
It's always sad when someone leaves that you hoped would stay.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote