View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #7
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I have no complaints about my Paperwhite 2012, apart from the lack of font choices/sizes.

There have been reports that the Paperwhite 2013 nags about wanting internet access when you change collections, because that reader supports syncing collections through the Amazom cloud. If you want collections, but don't want to always have the reader online (to save battery, for one), the KPW 2013 might not be a good choice. Granted, I don't know how serious this problem is, or if it is maybe even solved already.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote