View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post

Please, check your grammar (and I'll check my English courses too, just in case). Do you really understand what you've written?
I usually reread before I post, but missed that. And as others have said you have it right.
Quote:
Just for the sake of learning. Did you want to say that the "Enable kobo advanced features" option does some other things in addition to enabling automatic "kepubization" of uploaded epubs? In this case, which are those extra things?

Or, on the other hand, did you want to say that the Extended driver does other things in addition to "kepubization", when using its other available options, like the last one about "Full book page numbers"? (I think this option is what you really wanted to say but I'm not sure).

I've often wondered why "full book page numbers" is inside jgoguen's plugin. I mean it seems more naturally suited for your own Kobo Utilities plugin, as it's not something that should be "updated", "reset" or "synchronized" on every device connection to Calibre...
Maintaining the configuration file I something I have planned. It will probably be a dialog with all the known options. Plus a way to view/edit it.
Quote:

Merry Christmas

And to you as we'll.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote