View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #57
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Ugh, ghastly! It looks damn uncomfortable to hold, too. The PRS-700 blows this away in terms of style and form factor. My wife was actually considering the old Kindle, considering the convenience of the store, but now that she's seen this one, she's going to wait and take my Sony PRS-505 when I upgrade the 700. IF this is the new Kindle, Amazon just lost a sale.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote