View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #159
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I don't know. I tried that once accidentially, too. I did something wrong with Calibre. It wasn't possible to have more than 99 folders. I got a note on my PRS-T2 that I reached my limit.

Same with screensaver pics you can activate: 99 is the maximum.

I'm not sure anymore if that happened with firmware 1.0.03 or 1.0.05 (the latest one).
I tried the tags again and got 3978 collections. Maybe 99 is all you can create on the reader? Or with the Sony Software?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote