Thread: How Books Work
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #30
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
FWIW, I love the original photo in post #1, and I do think it loses a bit by being cleaned up, but I still removed it (but left a link where the original can be viewed) from the original post because I don't feel that it's safe for the workplace. It's regrettable, but I feel if we're going to retain our family-friendly/workplace-safe reputation, it needed to be done. You can lay all the blame with me.
I agree that the originally posted graphic has more impact. But, I also agree on it not being entirely within everyone's comfort zone. And I believe people are entitled to define their own comfort zones.

Thanks for leaving the link.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote