View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #574
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
LOL, that's so cute! The last book I read that made me LOL was Wallbanger, I may have even snorted a few times.

This weekend I read 2 that I've been so excited about, and they're both just, well, not as good as I was expecting. I read REAL by Kate Evans, gave it a 3.5. I'm halfway through Connected by Kim Karr, so far it too is just ok. If you're going to do instalove, I have to believe it so you'd best write it really well, and this is just ok for me.
I'm still waiting on someone to loan me REAL. I don't want to pay full price for it.

I don't do alot of laughing when I read. Christie Craig is probably one of the few authors who does hit my funny bone. Janet Evanovich would be another. I may smile say Oh Gawd or roll my eyes but I seldom look like I've lost it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote