View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Updates have little linkage to the browser; the control panel update application is totally independent of the browser in recent versions of windows (Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8).

I run with Chrome as the default and have for a few years now. I also do have FireFox installed along with a fully updated install of IE 10 with no issues.
Think I'll be okay even though I'm XP and IE8?

Thanks
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote