View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #37
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
That's a good point, but this time the site seems to be built from the ground up to prevent him or anyone else that runs the site from having access to any of the files.
I agree he has a strong incentive to build the system that way, since it presumably exculpates the service from any files it hosts.

That doesn't change the fact that he's a self-aggrandizing embezzler who I wouldn't trust with anything, let alone a copy of my data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer
It's to the point where if you lose your password for the site, your'e basically SOL because Mega can't even recover your password.
Another good reason not to use the service with anything remotely personal.

So users can't request a new password, if they lost the old one?
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote