View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #1390
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've been avoiding this thread because I'm not caught up yet, but I'm most of the way through Ghost Story now and have to wonder about all the bad press. Maybe I watched Ghostbusters too many times as a kid, but I'm loving it. Ghost Story may be my favorite Dresden novel so far. It's almost certainly the funniest. I'm also listening to the audiobook, and while it was a little difficult settling in with the fill-in reader,John Glover, he does a very solid job--maybe with slightly different strengths and weaknesses than Marsters, but overall right on par.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote