View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #211
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
2-cell battery? Now that seems awfully small, the 4-cell is another $79. And you should get at least 4GB of RAM but there seems to be no such option. And the stylus capability is extra, Office is not included. I would wait to see what others bring to the table.
I nearly ordered the 4 cell battery, but decided that I’d see how the 2 cell performed, and if it was adequate. If I need more I can always buy either another 2 cell or a 4 cell. That's the beauty of replaceable batteries.

This is a 32 bit Atom processor; the 32 bit OS can only access 3 GB. I’m not sure if the Clovertrail chip can address more than 2 GB, but all of the Clovertrail tabs that I’ve researched max out there. Some of the i5 Core based systems have 4 GB and 64 bit OS, but typically run $300 to $400 more and I haven’t seen any shipping yet.

Last edited by wodin; 11-20-2012 at 12:24 PM.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote