View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #457
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I really want it as well.
And I just tried to explain to my sis overr the phone how to install a dictionary on her K4 and how to look up a word. She was close to hanging up on me. For people who are complete non-techies, I see the PW being the better option. To appease her, I kept telling her that on the PW, you would just touch.... She can't wait for it.
Little does she know about the endless replacements .. I don't want her to get
it and think it's a crap device, so I won't tell her how much effort it was to get a good screen.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote