View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I have to agree with GA Russell. I thought the ending made no sense. ...Supposedly Andrew really was in the military and then a Federal marshal, yet he mistakes a squirt gun for a real revolver? Not going to happen.
Once they make that leap into La-La Land, people's fantasies can become pretty elaborate. As a teenager, I was a medic working on the cardiac ward in Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii. We once had a patient, and older man, who was suffering DTs (delirium tremors). He was angry and was demanding to see the head of the hospital because he claimed the nurses had "switched arms" on him. He knew it wasn't his arm because his arm "didn't have flowers growing out of it." I suppose if someone in a delusional state can fail to recognize a part of his own body that I assume he'd had for quite a while, an hallucinating U.S. Marshall could mistake a squirt gun for the real deal.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote