View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #73
pirl8
Pest
pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pirl8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
I HAD 5.0.0 firmware and I'm quite sure it didn't have the 6 page turn issue
You don't have the 6-page turn issue when in portrait. The problem is in landscape mode, if you don't turn on the page refresh. This was done automatically by all the "orientation" hacks implemented so far.

I was talking about a slightly different problem. If you want to turn pages you have to tap left and right to go back and forward. If you want to go to next/previous chapter you have to swipe over the screen. After 5 sweeps the display locks as it used to do when tapping without refresh.

Quote:
There's another issue, after this auto-rotation, when I'm in landscape mode, the far right-end of the texts is cut!!!
This the issue no. 2 in mr.w0lf list. It happens while reading a book and not while browsing the web. This bug has been introduced by the 5.0.3 update.
pirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote