Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I wonder why mine is so high. I'm not reading any newspapers, magazines, or comics, no. Most of my books are amazon e-books, although some are epub books that I converted to .mobi format and I have 3 pdf's on there. I'm not currently looking at them though. The book I'm currently reading is an amazon ebook. It's the only book I have been reading since I got the fire so I'm not sure why mine runs so high. Any ideas?
Those monitor programs aren't always truthful. The android has it own built in but of course Amazon removed this feature. If you use a certain program alot even if it's not one to drain the battery the percentage will still be high because it more calculates what time you spent on an app to get it's percentage.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote