View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #6
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigmaker View Post
Probably could do that (haven't tried), but was mainly wondering if there is a 'true factory default' command out there that would return the drive to its original factory image.

You raise a good point tho, next time around I think I'll slave the Vox and copy the unaltered drive image for myself!

Do you think formatting the drive and returning it blank would be an issue? (what would be the difference between this and rooting within the context of the warranty?)

Thanks,
-WM
----------------------------------------------------------
.....I defer to hieronymos post below. Seems you should have no problems...

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 12-04-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote