View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #24
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Hacking is a dirty word. That doesn't mean it's bad though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
That is what I have been doing. Now I am reading my newspaper at Pressdisplay in the browser in Ubuntu, something that doesn't work in WebOS since there is no app and the sign-in button can't be pressed in the WebOS browser. Never accept your limitations.
So are you dual-booting WebOS and Ubuntu, or is Ubuntu running in a VM of some kind?

From a first glance at it, Precentral looks like the place to go for homebrew and other alternative ways of running the TouchPad. Is there any other place I should be aware of, where I can find resources and software?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote