View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
That review is a pile of turds. It's just not true. I have a 650 and I recently I had a book on my 650 that had almost 70 different highlights and it did not slow down at all. Whoever left the review saying the 650 slows down with more then a few highlights is wrong. I know this from using my 650. I don't have problems with highlights and speed. I think this person works for Amazon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote