View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerperk View Post
When I was rooting my HD2 it would sometimes not 'take' all the way. Thats where I get that. I can still navigate around my books using the Library buttone and it remembers where I stopped reading so it's not a show stopper, just annoying. But it does make me wonder what else is waiting in there, like the turning on thing.

And thanks, Kennyc! Way too old for that though. It's an Army phrase, as in 'decisively engaged'?
Just my sense of humor Roger. Welcome to MR, you're in great hands.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote