View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi,

Let me say up front that I may not be the ideal person to help you as I am a Windows user with an old version of Word (ver 10). However I can try.

Before I get into details perhaps you can look at the attached EPUB. If this is something like what you're aiming for then I can give you the sample Word doc and the Calibre conversion settings used.
Attached Files
File Type: epub sacmem.epub (107.6 KB, 248 views)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote