View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #22
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have a physical *and* a virtual keyboard.

My Palm Pre has a physical keyboard. I also have a virtual keyboard hack for those times I want to use the phone in landscape mode. Since Kindles can be rotated 360 degrees, it would be nice to have a virtual keyboard when not in the standard portrait mode. Of course this would require a touchscreen which I wouldn't mind since my cell has a touch screen and a physical keyboard and they get along well.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote