View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
Okay, I called Amazon and they're replacing it. Let's see how long it'll take until delivery.

I put it in a M-edge case fitted for K2 (it's all I have right now) and put it in my backpack. After driving to school, I take it out and see the screen has cracked.

I'll post pics for anyone curious.
Amazon usually ships replacements overnight.

May I suggest that you use several pieces of velcro to attached the K3 to the K2 cover until you can get a cover which is the right size.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote